Prolonged Destiny

Sunday, August 13, 2006

another successful break in.
anyway wanna make this quick before the rents come back and catch me red handed.
went for tution in the morning, then went for lunch with my step dad's mum, aunty claire, uncle steven, keith... ya at orchard den rushed back home at 3.10 for tuition with sean kor kor at 3.30pm...

finished tuition and now i'm just blogging here... oh ya i almost forgot one thing:

I GOT BOOKED FOUR TIMES FOR NOT MAKING UP FOR THE RECESS RUNS I MISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok now i feel much better. hopefully i dont accumilate to a beta record... it'll be bad for my uh... wad'ya call that? i dunno well heck... still got lots of homework to do i guess.... and the heritage badge is going to the dogs... Mavis and Yvonne ditched me on tues when we were supposed to go to my house to do the badge...

fuck.

anyway those reading do not mention me scolding vlgarities ok? it just sucks when you get found out.
bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home