Prolonged Destiny

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

i can't help but smile......

i just realized that i can't help but smile when i think of wey keen. don't ask why but understand that i had a major crush on him that didnt work out... yups and the thing is......:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i once said that i'll always have a special place in my heart for him even if i found someone new...
now how sweet can i be? those were the days when i was stupidly in love with... uh too much said. well i wonder if anyone really reads my blog. if not i'll just let all my heart out so that people will know how much of a softie i really am...

i'm getting into the dance fever AGAIN.. i said that i'll go back to dance but look at me! studying so hard for o' levels just so that i can continue in pursuing my dream! i wanna perform and dance my heart out... whatever i feel i wanna just let it go through dancing and expressions and i wanna keep learning whatever it is that will make me a better dancer and a better person.. someone help me! besides telling me that i gotta lose weight before anyone can partner me.. sheesh.. but im keeping my weight under control... hopefully lose like all the extra weight i gained over the years.. i gotta keep at it and don't give up..

just like Josh Groban, i perform best when i feel like there's nothing left in the world but dance and he makes music best when he feels as if music is all he's got.. ya know? and i am a hopeless romantic, i am the one who would let you snuggle up in a cold day... i am a softie ya know? become soft over the years in secondary school... so i gotta be tough again like Christina Aguilera making a come back after 4 years of missing in action kind thing...

oh yea back to wey keen. the thing is that we are like best friends. you know the Addie Singer and Jake Bahari kinda buddies and best friends for years but never knew what the other party was thinking of? ya except that i know that he doesnt like me in that kinda way, he's got someone new... well not THAT new but he already has someone and i'll be happy for him...

so i'll be like Addie and write a song about wey keen whenever i think of him... like i have that kind of time and space in my notebook... anyways i have been inspired by Donyelle from So You Think You Can Dance 2 to continue to dream and make them realities... i've got so much to do and so little time.. i hope i would shrink back to my normal size and weight of 51kg by the o's if not i won't be able to fit into my prom dress... shoot!!!!!!!!!!! AAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! ok the pressure is getting to me now!!!!!!!! my new aim!!! lose 1kg in a week!!!!!!!!! do skipping!!!!!!

those of you who are reading this, please dont make fun of me... it'll make my life so much easier to live when no one knows...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home