Prolonged Destiny

Friday, January 26, 2007

finally its the end of another crappy week in school! i wish there was like 30 hours in a day, but unfortunately there's only 24.
so much to do, so much to say and so little time... oh my i'm gonna need a lot of coffee in the morning if i'm gonna stay up doing homework all night and its like 2.46am... yup saturday morning and i've been awake since 6.40 friday morning... ya too much caffine... i'm gonna go to starbucks later to get a mocha latte or something to keep awake until all my tuitions are over. speaking of which, i feel like i'm wasting my time on stupid things like watching tv and using the laptop. but, there are benefits too. now i can do my work AND send it to my teachers. THANK GOD!!!

i'm gonna change my blogskin now... will do another entry when i'm finished and i'm gonna do my homework after that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home