Prolonged Destiny

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Well I'm feeling super happy today, went to studio to practise my basics and all. Found out that I can't balance and dance on my two half inch heels anymore. And I also found out that it's all about my weight, yes it is. The F word here is FAT. Everyone was just encouraging me to come back and dance, with a partner of course. The only one I know who would dance with me is my brother! How sweet yes? Well not so sweet because he is a self-proclaimed "retired" dancer at the age of twelve and a half. He has been "retired" since he was ten. =P Lame much?

I also met Clarissa Khor my senior there! Found out a few days ago that she joined Dancesport in Ngee Ann Poly, and practising at S&G during practise night. I wish that I could go back and put in everything I've got into dancing again, BUT there's always the horrible O' s to think about. I have to start doing my twenty year series for mole concept all over again because I suck at it apparently. I have to have to get my act together fast! The handover of duties to the Sec 3s for Guides is just as important. I want to give my outmost best to them, tell them everything I've experienced during my office term as Patrol Leader and Patrol Second these past few years.

The Combined UG camp is in March this year! What a rush! There is just not enough time and I still have to do my NYAA Bronze which I have not completed. More staying back in school till late this year than last then, it is going to be a nightmare trying to score well for mid-year, pre-lims and the actual 'O's in between my committment and duties to Guides. I wonder how my seniors did it back then, they were really awesome at multi-tasking.

Hopefully all the stress that I am about to experience is going to help me lose weight and get me out of HIP before pre-lims. Those who know that I have this blog, to those that saw me today and asked me to continue dancing, I thank you for the encouragement and support. I will not let you guys down, and I will not give up on doing best to do all these things this year. It's going to be a tough one, but hey, bring it on! I'm ready for the world, did you hear me?!

Bring on the stress and the piles of homework and test papers! I'm ready for ya! And of course, the ever so annoying little brother and his ability to annoy people exceptionally well.

I'm gonna do other stuff like sleep and play neopets and battle on. Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home