Prolonged Destiny

Friday, January 26, 2007

Yay! I've got a new layout for my bloggie!!!! I am super happy now! So nice!
Oh ya i forgot to mention, i got a new GAP blouse today, Mum bought it for herself but she thought that it didnt look too good on her, and now she gave it to me! Hehe...
Anyway my day was really bad. Like I said in my introduction, I walked to school in the rain, and I walked home from school in the rain.
And inbetween, it still rained! OMG when is this raining going to stop?! I long to go for a suntan when I go for my recess runs and when I'm going to play basketball after school to lose weight. Besides that, I was not feeling too well the whole day and couldn't absorb anything in Emath class.
Miss Ong already told me that I should listen and revise even though I know how to do the questions. BUT Thiviya kept bombarding me with her tuition differentiation questions, and so instead of listening, I had to help her do them and tell her her mistakes.
Now, I sort of regret not listening. I can't do anyone of the questions without choking at some point and I was never like that!
What is happening to me? I have got to get my act together, for the sake of doing so well in my o levels that every one would shower me with praise. But I gotta get my butt back into the game and start working my ass off!
After school I didn't really eat my lunch. I ate a packet of Hello Panda (which I shared with no less than 3 people), baked macaroni and drank a can of iced coffee. And that is one of the reasons why I'm still blogging at 3.45 in the morning.
During CCA we had physical training for half an hour, then discussed about whether to do PGA or not, inter patrol games and stuff. Someone even suggested asking my mum to teach them dancing. Well naturally because I can't teach for nuts!
Then went home and then went for dinner and bowling. Scored 62 and 84 points respectively, played two games.
Today was not my day, holes of the bowling ball was too small for my fingers and i kept throwing the ball into the 'longkang' and made it really clean.
So I've been in the computer ever since I got back at 12.30am, somewhere around there.
Somehow dreading tuition with cousin **** tomorrow, but I need it. I won't say the name, fraid I'll get caught.
My days are getting long and more tedious, my brains are getting smarter but more fried, my limbs are getting thinner but more tired, my head is getting clearer but I as though I'm in paradise. Oh someone help!

Haha... Here are the lyrics to Too Little, Too Late.

[Verse 1:]
Come with me
Stay the night
You say the words but boy it don't feel right
What do ya expect me to say (You know it's just too little too late)
You take my hand
And you say you've changed
But boy you know your begging don't fool me
Because to you it's just a game (You know it's just too little too late)

So let me on down
'Cause time has made me strong
I'm starting to move on
I'm gonna say this now
Your chance has come and gone
And you know...

[Chorus:]
It's just too little too late a little too wrong
And I can't wait
But you know all the right things to say (You know it's just too little too late)
You say you dream of my face
But you don't like me
You just like the chase
To be real
It doesn't matter anyway (You know it's just too little too late)

[Verse 2:]
I was young
And in love
I gave you everything
But it wasn't enough
And now you wanna communicate (You know it's just too little too late)
Go find someone else
In letting you go
I'm loving myself
You got a problem
But don't come asking me for help
'Cause you know...

Chorus

I can love with all of my heart, baby
I know I have so much to give (I have so much to give)
With a player like you I don't have a prayer
That's no way to live
Ohhhh... mmm nooo
It's just too little too late

Chorus x2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home