Prolonged Destiny

Monday, March 12, 2007

here i am doing another entry just before its my turn to have chinese tuition.
um... today was pretty fruitful.
i went to school for extra lessons even though it was term break, painted part of my patrol flag, helped paint the banner for campfire that is happening at the end of the month and yeah, that's about it pretty much.
came home at six thirty, around there i think.
oh yeah i gotta tell you guys about the IDSF competition i went to watch last night.
Chong Aik was competiting so I HAD to watch it. Even though my step dad was a total party pooper and my mum couldn't watch it, she gave me one of the tickets that Aunty Meethoo reserved for her so that i could watch with Marion Jie Jie.
It has been so long since I've actually seen like everyone from studio. Those who just joined when I stopped are still there, those who weren't there came back and ya know, be there. Haha.
Talked to Aunty Gladys and Uncle Shawn. I think that they are nice people, I mean they have always been so patient with me. When I was still dancing, they were so every patient to teach me until I got the steps and timings correct. They put in extra effort to train me, at least that is how I feel about them.
Other than my mum, Uncle Shawn and Aunty Gladys have unknowingly groomed me to be who I am today. Only now that I realized that they're teachings, be it dancing or just talking to us, was to equip me with most of the life skills that I have today. I cannot thank them enough. Uncle Shawn was so nice, he asked about mum, so did Aunty Gladys, they both asked if she was happy, they both sent their best regards to her.
I didn't know that they cared about (yes I'm a little slow in details) for her even after she had left.

Saw a lot of old friends, Elrond, Peter, Gin Gin, Priscilla, Kelvin, Rossane, of course Chong Aik and Riane, saw Aunty Meethoo and Uncle Michael (duh!), Clarissa my senior and Isabelle Tay (i finally caught hold of her after 9.30pm!). I think that's about all. There may be a few faces that I can't put names to but ya. Almost everyone asked about Mum and how she was doing and stuff. It was a great thing to spent my Sunday night on. Other than the fact that I forgot to do my work, it was great. I shouted myself hoarse, because my throat hurts today. I have slight cough from the shouting and a sore throat. And I STILL ate macs today. I gotta stop that bad habit of fast food.

Well I think that I should be going now. Not really up to having tuition today, don't feel like talking much, throat's really dry. LIM CHONG AIK YOU OWE ME ONE!!!! Ya, I was his cheerleading squad last night, shouted as loud as I could. =D I am such a good friend. Hehe. No, seriously, he owes me one. Better get a little something for me when you go to Japan tomorrow eh?

Haha. See ya.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home