Prolonged Destiny

Sunday, February 04, 2007

If you wanna ask me why do I keep changing my blogskin? Well don't because I myself do not know why I have been changing it on a regular basis lately. Probably its my mood... Yups...
I did this skin myself like three years ago???!!!!! Ya its been that long... I've forgotten all of my html codings and stuff... gotta go back and study it again... waste of time!
But hey I feel like making blogskins again. This time it will be nice and I hope that I would be able to learn them codes all over again.

Well basically the past week has been sorta uh... I don't know what but my head's been on cloud-9 for some reason. People are getting sick everyday and Ryan has been coughing at night so often, I hope that I don't get sick, I gotta study for O's!!! And the mid year of course and the pre-lims are very important.

I wanted to make this a really long entry but unfortunately there's a rat bugging me to let him use the computer when he already did like this morning to lunch time and then from 2.30 to 4.30...

see ya later peps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home