Prolonged Destiny

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I actually did an entry a few days ago way after the fourth but it just didnt appear! But yeah...

So now I'm back to just type my heart out.

Just finished chinese tuition, I find that I've learnt something new like after every 2 hour session which are like super tiring and tedious because you gotta think a lot. Ya he makes you think A LOT. About life, people, reasoning and like ya know, deep stuff.

Some people are just so shallow, I can't help but feel sorry for their parents that they've got children like these. Also some people are just oh so retarded. And they are supposed to be the most matured in the school!

Like wth is happening to the world these days? I hope that some people would stop and think about what they are doing with their life. I mean there's more to life than being an idiot and an asshole to your friends and the people around you right?

Recently, a teacher had to take a month's unpaid leave because most people in her form class were just giving her too much stress. How? Just by poking fun at her and being unreasonable irritating and childish. And loud not to mention. I just hope that the teacher is alright, I mean she just got married and this kinda shit sorta spoils the honeymoon period she was supposed to enjoy ya know?

Anyway, forget about all that unhappy stuff. Actually I've got nothing happy to say. Except that I'm really enjoying the Street Jazz and Hip Hop classes at the CC every Saturday. Its such an eye-opener, the Street Jazz class. The instructor said that we will also be doing a variety of Jazz like Lyrical Jazz and Broadway, I'm soooo excited! Haha I'm going bonkers!

Anyway I think I'll stop here today. Its late and I wanna sleep. Night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home