Prolonged Destiny

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

StreSsEd = DesSerTs

ah yes the o's are in 26 days' time. practicals are on the 18th for my school, then four days later is a math the next day is a math paper 2 den after that is english then it is geography den physics den chemistry den ss den sub science mcq then I'LL BE FREE MOTHER FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WWWWHHHHEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! ah wells, life's like this. hope you guys who are reading my blog will like the song playing. it's called Infatuation by Christina Aguilera from her Stripped album.one of the best albums that i've listened to. yups.

hung out with rizal for like three hours.... five to around eight plus.. yeah. told me what was going on in his life and stuff, you can never have a clean conversation with him that's for sure. that's why part of my mind is polluted.

it's the mid autumn festival today! happy mid autumn festival everyone! enjoy your mooncakes and moon bathing.... though i never got to do the moon bathing thing or to carry lanturns in the park... i wish i had someone to do that with me.... ya...

anyway can't wait for o levels to be over, can't wait to dance again, can't wait to get results back, can't wait to start working, can't wait for a lot of things to happen... can't wait to meet up with phing keen and wey keen. haahaa... can't wait to kachao chong aik after my o's.. hahaa... siao liao

but for the present i'm doing my best, working hard etc... sucks but i got no choice if i want good results and my eight hundred bucks to buy a new phone and other stuff...

alright i'll stop here today. will try to blog when i can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home