Prolonged Destiny

Monday, March 19, 2007

so its like 2.45am and i'm blogging. can't seem to sleep after that long afternoon nap i took until 8.30. got up for tuition and stuff, i was quite impressed with myself though, hehe.

school was fine today. no homework, i only need to go through my social studies powerpoint slides so that i can pass the test on wednesday, technically it would be tomorrow but let's assume that its still Monday k? ya its monday night and tuesday morning.

been mapling quite a bit these days. just leveled up by killing angry ribbon pigs for their ribbons so that i can complete the quest and get exp points. my brother's been mapling a hell lot more than me because he's got no o levels and i do. holy shit next month is mid year already! haven't started studying YET and i dont know when i'll start. i dont feel as motivated as last year and i don't know why. but i gotta start soon, its THE big exam of my life and ya, its gonna suck bad if it ends bad this year. hopefully i'll go out with a big bang in my cca. make myself memoriable to my sec ones so that they remember me for life. hehe.

i'm still head over heels in love with westlife! i cant type properly when i'm thinking of them! haha. i still love love love love love love love love love love love love Mark Feehily!!!!! i dont care what he is i just looooove him sooo much ! love his voice and everything! ahh i'm going nuts!!!!

ya well didnt pick chong aik up today as i was sleeping so peacefully. Ha! the little bugger has to go to school like everyone else tomorrow! hope he manages to stay awake during class! haha! speaking of which, i need to remember to bring my chemistry text instead of physics tomorrow, i get totally mixed up somehow and i dont know why. oh and i need to start running recess runs, dammit. its sooooo boring! i'd rather you put me next to the coke machine, at least i can amuse myself by pressing the buttons.

ah wells, life like this and i'm stuck in westlife and i'm totally nuts about them and i need some one to snap me out of it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home